These are our strengths:
1. Our school shall have committed and caring leadership;
2. Our school shall be a safe place for children;
3. Our school shall build our students’ character;
4. Our teachers shall be highly qualified and committed;
5. We shall have low pupil-teacher ratio, give more individual attention, and be more accountable;
6. Our school shall have strong academics;
7. Our parents shall be very supportive of the school and shall be committed to
their children’s success. We shall be blessed with a community and parental support;
8. As some public schools eliminate extra-curricular activities,
we shall offer a good range of these activities;
9. Our students shall behave better;
10. We shall educate the whole child spiritually, academically, physically, socially and be environmentally conscious.
TFMS is a private independent school which focuses on strengthening the
four pillars of personal growth:
This is achieved through a strong dedication to academia and discipline.
We welcome you to visit our campus where we will happily give you a tour of our facilities and answer any questions you may have.
As a private Montessori school, TFMS strives to offer the best in quality education and a caring 'family' environment for your child.
Our education is imbued with moral lessons derived from Christianity that are no longer being taught in other school systems. This, along with our bilingual program and low student to teacher ratio, has led TFMS to become the school of choice for an increasing number of families across the GTA.
To Arrange a School Tour Contact: +1.416.250.9952
The Toronto French Montessori School (TFMS) is a bilingual co-educational school for students aged 18 months to 14 years old.
Students under 6 years of age with no previous exposure to the French language are welcome to join us here at TFMS.
We provide a warm, happy and enriching environment in which our students are free to develop at their own individual pace.
Our learning environment is nurturing and supportive, giving every student his or her opportunity to achieve academic and personal success.
Published on May 13, 2015 by Danny McIvor
Every student will excel and achieve his/her maximum potential in an atmosphere of kindness, guidance and nurturing, in order to acquire a love of lifelong learning, and to ensure success in the 21st century society.
(Association of Christian Schools International)